Publisher : person, physical or moral, who published the web platform.
Web platform : the totality of the sites and the contents of the site https://www.printsky.com
SOGECLAIR Group (hereinafter SOGECLAIR or the Group), composed of several subsidiaries, is responsible for the website https://www.printsky.com.
SOGECLAIR is worried about guarantee the protection of privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Its purpose is to provide you with concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible information in simple and clear terms about the collection and processing of your personal data.
It is therefore necessary that you read this document in order to be aware of the reasons why we collect and process your personal data.
By registering on the Web Platform, you undertake to provide us with precise, accurate and sincere information about yourself. The transmission of false information is contrary to the legal notices on the site.
2. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal data is information relating to a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly.
This does not include data for which any link with your identity has been removed (anonymised data). This anonymised data may be published, disclosed or used for the purposes of sector and market analysis, profiling, promotional and advertising purposes and other commercial purposes by the Publisher.
The Publisher may collect, use, store or transfer personal data about you such as :
- Your identity data including your name, surname and date of birth;
- Your contact information such as your postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Your authentication data.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
SOGECLAIR only processes the personal data necessary to meet the following processing purposes:
- To manage the recruitment procedure relating to your applications;
- To process your messages relating to any request for assistance or commercial request in order to respond to them;
- To process subscriptions to the newsletter.
SOGECLAIR does not collect personal data other than that which is necessary to accomplish one of the aforementioned purposes.
4. ACTORS WITH ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on the Web Platform are exclusively accessible by :
- The General Management of the SOGECLAIR group;
- The HR departments of the SOGECLAIR group;
- The Communication departments of the SOGECLAIR group.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
SOGECLAIR has put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent any incident likely to lead to the unauthorised alteration, modification, loss, disclosure, use or consultation of your personal data.
SOGECLAIR limits access to your personal data to employees, subcontractors or third parties who necessarily need to know them in order to achieve the purposes of processing. The latter are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
Finally, SOGECLAIR has created procedures to deal with potential breaches of personal data. In accordance with the GDPR, SOGECLAIR is required to inform you and the competent supervisory authority if required by law.
6. DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the data minimization principle of the GDPR, the personal data collected will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes of processing as defined in Article 2 of this policy or to meet legal or regulatory obligations.
The period of storage of personal data shall be determined in accordance with the following criteria :
- The nature and quantity of personal data collected ;
- The sensitivity of the personal data collected;
- The purposes of processing for which the data are collected;
- Applicable legal or regulatory obligations;
- The prejudice you would be likely to suffer in the event of any breach of personal data.
Cookies may be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimise the services rendered to the User, from the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalisation of pages as well as the operations carried out and the information consulted.
The site https://www.printsky.com does not deposit any cookies allowing the use of personal information on the User’s terminal.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
SOGECLAIR is a group of companies whose activities are carried out in countries of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) but also beyond their borders.
SOGECLAIR is therefore likely to transfer personal data in the countries in which it carries out its activities with other companies in the Group or other subcontractors.
Whenever SOGECLAIR transfers your personal information outside the E.U. or E.E.E., whether to companies within the Group or to third parties, SOGECLAIR ensures that they benefit from a degree of protection adequate to the GDPR by ensuring that at least one of the following guarantees is applied :
- The country of destination has been assessed by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data in the GDPR; or
- SOGECLAIR has signed with the recipient company standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission allowing personal data transferred abroad to benefit from the same protection as within the E.U. or E.E.E..
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You remain the owner of your personal information and, as such, are free to control at any time the existence, destination, content and extent of your personal information.
In application of law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and the GDPR, you may exercise the following rights (subject to the exceptions provided for by the law and the GDPR) :
- The right of access ;
- The right of rectification ;
- The right of deletion ;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to limit processing;
- The right of opposition;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing.
If you wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please use the contact details mentioned in Article 10 of this policy.
In accordance with the regulatory provisions, SOGECLAIR will in principle respond to your request within one month. In the event of numerous and/or complex requests, this period may be extended by a further month. If this is the case, SOGECLAIR will inform you within one month of your request.
10. CONTACT US
If you would like more information about this Security and Data Protection Policy or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address:
7 avenue Albert Durant – CS 20069,
31703 BLAGNAC cedex France.
Such requests must be submitted in writing, signed, accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the holder’s signature. Such requests shall also specify the address to which the reply should be sent.
11. CONTACT THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY
If we have not been able to respond to your request or if you are still not satisfied, you can contact a data protection supervisory authority directly.
You will find below the names of the supervisory authorities corresponding to the locations of SOGECLAIR and its subsidiaries.
- France : Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL)
- Germany : BFDI
- Spain : AEPD
- United Kingdom : ICO